The Inland Rail will provide a high-capacity freight link between Melbourne and Brisbane through regional Australia to better connect our cities, farms and mines via ports to domestic and international markets with the Australian Government confirming that the complex 130km section between Gowrie and Kagaru (G2K) in Queensland will be delivered through a Public Private Partnership (PPP). An availability-based PPP approach will enable the program to leverage private sector expertise and innovation in the design, construction, finance and maintenance of the most technically complex section of the Inland Rail Program. Inland Rail is being delivered by Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC).
TSA Advisory were appointed to provide Transaction Advisory Services for the PPP through to Financial Close Out. Key aspects of our role include:
- Preparation and management of procurement documentation, including registration of interest, expression of interest, request for proposal and evaluation documentation.
- Specialist PPP risk advisory services.
- Coordination of internal governance reviews and processes.
- Communications and stakeholder management, including communications and interactions with the market and interactive tender and clarification processes.
- Establishment and management of virtual data room.
Kilometres of track from Brisbane to Melbourne.
carbon efficiencies gained by taking deliveries from road to rail
The length of the freight trains to use the future rail link