TSA Management have been appointed to provide assistance with IWA’s assessment of major infrastructure proposals and the input includes:
· Independently analyse relevant infrastructure proposal material such as business cases, diverse supporting material, to include but not limited to, qualitative and quantitative analysis external research to verify information and consider key strategic issues and alignment with relevant guidelines.
· Assessing the availability and quality of information on proposals.
· Proposal assessment to suit SAMF business case content requirements and MIPA assessment criteria and themes.
· Preparation of draft assessment reports for IWA review, noting this work needs to be suitable for ultimate submission by IWA to its Board for consideration.
· Targeted engagement with proposal proponents (a state government agency or GTE) or other stakeholders, under direction from IWA.