TSA worked with BaptistCare to redevelop their existing Yarra Rossa facility in Red Hill, ACT. Situated in a prime location, the heavily contoured site was in desperate need of redevelopment to enable facilities to meet current standards and provide the aged care market with outstanding, contemporary living spaces.
Our services included:
- Project feasibility assessment and advice on project delivery options.
- Management of demolition, site clearance and design team procurement.
- Head contractor procurement and management.
- Stakeholder management, authority approvals.
- All aspects of cost, quality, time and safety managed throughout the project.
The development includes 100 retirement living units, a community clubhouse with a swimming pool and café, outdoor areas including a bocce court, communal BBQ areas and other facilities.
TSA managed the project through an extended development application process with construction completed and the facility opened to residents in 2022.
retirement living units