TSA are working with BaptistCare on the redevelopment of their existing Yarra Rossa facility in Red Hill, ACT. Situated in a prime location, the heavily contoured site was in desperate need of redevelopment to enable facilities to meet current standards and provide the aged care market with outstanding, contemporary living space.
Our services include:
- Project feasibility assessment and advice on project delivery options;
- Management of demolition, site clearance, design team procurement;
- Head contractor procurement and management;
- Stakeholder management, authority approvals;
- Management of all aspects of cost, quality, time and safety at all stages.
The project designed 100 aged care units, a community clubhouse with a swimming pool and café, outdoor areas including bocce court, communal BBQ areas and other facilities. TSA has managed the project through an extended development application process with construction underway with a completion date in 2022.
aged care units