TSA Advisory (formerly ProManage) was engaged by the Department for Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) to provide contract management services. Seamlessly integrating into an established project team, Led by Marnie Elder, we provided advice on tailored tender and contract documentation development, contract administration and commercial management services. This required a sound understanding of complex processes and approval channels when working on a multi-layered and multi-disciplinary program within tight timeframes. TSA were committed to building relationships for success, having provided strategic advice at contracts planning and steering committee meetings.
The SA Department for Education, Capital Works Program (formerly Building Better Schools) was announced in October 2017. Around 67,000 students across the state will benefit, with around one in five schools having their facilities upgraded. Upgrades will consist of:
- Additional learning areas and facilities in high schools, unique to each school, for the transition of the year 7 cohort.
- Removing old relocatable or modular classrooms.
- Providing new buildings for schools with growing student numbers.
- Refurbishing classrooms and buildings into modern learning areas.
- Landscaping and upgrading street frontage to create vibrant entries.