23 September 2021
Comms and Stakeholder Engagement Team Growth
Our Communications and Stakeholder Engagement service offering has added more strings to its bow with the growth of the team over the last few weeks.
“Community and stakeholder engagement is crucial in the successful delivery of all programs of work,” said Peter Whelan, Associate Director, Communications and Stakeholder Engagement. “I’m very pleased to welcome the new additions to the team, who have a wealth of experience that can assist our client’s communications and engagement needs.”
The Communications and Engagement service offering includes:
- Strategic Communications Advice
- Indigenous Engagement
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Complex Stakeholder Problem Solving
- Land Access and Acquisition Negotiations
- Facilitation of Workshops
- Media & Issues Management
- Online / Digital Engagement
Many of our clients will be thrilled that this is now an ‘in-house’ service offering and further details of the team’s capability is available in our Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Capability Statement.