OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM
Are you about to graduate? Do you have passion, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude? Do you want to make a difference in the community?
If this sounds like you, keep reading for the down-low on TSA’s Graduate Program.
Our 12-month program offers candidates practical project management experience.
Rotate between different projects and sectors, applying and honing the skills you developed at university. You will gain valuable project management experience from planning through to delivery. The position is varied and can include design management, contract administration, site supervision, claims management, project controls, procurement and quality assurance functions.
Continuous learning. Participate in training to build both technical and core knowledge, skills and experience.
Ongoing mentoring and coaching. Learn from leaders and colleagues within the business.
Commercial acumen. Discover the broader aspects of business operations for a holistic understanding of the industry.
Social connections. Participate in social activities and initiatives giving you a taste of our unique culture.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for people with the following personal and technical skills and experience.
- Ability to build positive and trusting connections with people.
- Can convey information, messages and actions that resonate with others.
- Demonstrate drive, flexibility, passion and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Take ownership to deliver on commitments.
- Solutions oriented.
- Can work with detailed information, with the ability to synthesize and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Graduates will ideally be degree qualified in relevant fields such as engineering, architecture, construction or project management.
We take a hands-on approach to projects and professional development. You will be paired with a People Manager to guide you through the program. They’ll help you to navigate project challenges while building your capability and skills.