Infrastructure Delivery Assurance
Our Construction & Delivery Assurance team advises government, private sector operators and construction contractors to help deliver complex infrastructure projects. Our project expertise spans multiple sectors, though we have deep, specialist expertise in transport infrastructure. We work across the project lifecycle, from inception through to delivery, commissioning, and operational phases.
- Staging plans and construction methodology
- Construction programs
- Market capacity assessment for head contractors, specialist subcontractors and suppliers
- Stakeholder impacts including transport commuters, local communities and businesses
- Risk assessment, risk modelling and project controls, and project management plans
- Delivery management, project development and operational readiness and handover management
- Due diligence assessments
- Life cycle modelling, cost estimating, auditing and certification.
Download our constructability brochure.
Download our cost advisory brochure.
Download our operational readiness brochure.
Phil Basile, Principal
Over a 30 year career, Phil has held senior management roles on building, rail, airport, marine and roadwork projects in Australia and Hong Kong. He has provided cost reviews, estimating and constructability advice on projects including North East Link, Level Crossing Removals Project, Suburban Rail Loop, LAL LAL Windfarm, Hume Dam and Murray Floodplain Restoration Project.
Peter Skene, Managing Principal
Peter has over 30 years’ experience in engineering, design and construction. This has been predominantly in operational roles as Project Director / Alliance Manager for large infrastructure projects, for Tier 1 Contractors. He has leveraged this experience to provide constructability and delivery advice on projects including North East Link Project, Regional Rail Revival Program and City Rail Link (Auckland).
Johanna Maslem, Senior Associate
Johanna has over 18 years’ experience in the development of major civil, transport infrastructure and mining projects. She has held a range senior technical and commercial roles on several complex transport projects. These include Next Generation Tram Project, Canberra Metro, Newcastle Light Rail, Parramatta Light Rail, Regional Rail PPP and Inland Rail PPP.